Real Estate – Conditions of Usage for Photography and Videos
When Imagination Photography is contracted to provide your Real Estate imagery, you will receive a very standard real estate photography license. Sample HERE.
1. You are free to use the images for any purpose linked with the marketing of the property in question.
2. The license, or the right for you to use the photographs, ends when the property is sold or re-listed. Images and videos pertaining to this property cannot be transferred to the new owner without the written approval of Imagination Photography.
3. Images and videos relating to lease, rental or holiday-let properties may be used on a continual basis for ongoing promotion of the property whilst the ownership remains unchanged. Subsequent to the sale of the property, images and videos pertaining to this property cannot be transferred to the new owner without the written approval of Imagination Photography.
4. Images and videos relating to common areas of a unit complex or resort may be used in the promotion of any property owned by the same owner.
5. The license is non-transferable. You are not permitted to give the images to another party not in connection with the marketing of the property.
6. Any image and videos placed onto social web sites such as Facebook must be credited to Imagination Photography.
7. No other party is granted the right to reproduce the photos and videos, nor can be given a copy of the images and videos without specific approval from Imagination Photography.
8. Images and videos supplied to you are not to be digitally manipulated and presented as representing Imagination Photography’s work. We pride ourselves on producing quality work.
9. Images and videos may be used by Imagination Photography for reasonable general promotional advertising on our own website, social media sites and printed promotional material.
10. The digital files will be kept on file a period of five years.