See my promotional Real Estate fly-through video below
High quality, professional videos and photographs to impress clients and buyers
Consumers love videos. Don’t believe me? Ask them. Walk up to the next person you see at a coffee shop, grocery store etc and say:
“excuse me, given the choice, would you prefer to see 25 pictures of a home you were interested in or short video?”
I bet that the answer is video.
Content is what consumers look for online when they have a need. Video is a medium for content and when it comes to content, if it is not good content, don’t waste your time, no one will see it. There are simply too many other choices out there.
Real Estate video marketing has a long list of advantages for the agent and the vendor. Why video?
- The convenience of being able to look through a property from the comfort of your own home
- Opens doors to out-of-town buyers looking to buy real estate.
- 24/7 open-house means potential buyers always have access to the property regardless of what time of day it is.
- Qualifies ‘real’ buyers, as a real estate video accurately depicts the home.
- Emphasises the properties key selling points: location, history, features and other local interests.
- Shows a rented property where the existing tenants my be less than cooperative with short-notice viewings.
- Can start a viral online marketing campaign through social media platforms; for example: Facebook, Twitter.
- Are compatible with, and will fuel interest on real estate search engines such as realestate.com.au and domain.com.au
- Teases potential buyers to come and experience the real property.
- Most importantly, a video will make the property stand out, but also help the agent further his/her profile leading toward future listings.
Property videos are not only useful for residential listings. We have also had great success with real estate video tours by promoting commercial properties and even rental listings such as holiday homes, investment properties, commercial shops and warehouses.
Why limit yourself to a small market through local newspaper and paper print when you have instant access to a worldwide market of tech savvy online buyers?
Content is what consumers look for online when they have a need. Video is a medium for content.
Real estate video marketing is really the only way to promote a property and yourself as an agent/agency. By uploading your videos to your real estate website, this will also help with Google rankings as Google heavily endorse YouTube videos as Google owns YouTube.
Property videos really help agents get listings. Property videos are a great way to show off the agents personality and helps the potential vendor feel comfortable around the agents as if they already know them.
Here at Imagination Photography, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality videos to help market the property and real estate agents. Our aim is to make real estate video marketing an affordable and necessary tool for every vendor and agent.
But video is so often shaky and unwatchable, or static and not really any better than a still photo?
Often it is, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
When it comes to video, you can have the most amazing information to convey,, but if the camera shakes, consumers will click off and likely never return. So it is important that you make the best video you can. But all real estate video is not created the same.
One of the biggest problems I see with real estate agents using video in their real estate business is not the camera, the microphone, the tripod or even the video setting or topic, it’s the shake that occurs when the real estate agent walks from room to room of their latest listing. Well, there is a way to fix that annoying, unprofessional shake that plagues your real estate videos, it’s called “Glidecam” and it can reduce or eliminate your shaky videos thereby preserving your rockstar reputation as the savvy real estate marketer you are.
Video is here to stay, it is not going anywhere, in fact – it will only get bigger. Web traffic is becoming more and more video. If that isn’t a wakeup call, I don’t know what is. In a reality where many consumers see real estate agents as a commodity, if you are not using video in your real estate business to differentiate yourself and convey information/value, you run the risk of being irrelevant.
The Glidecam is not cheap by any stretch, but you also get what you pay for. If you are going to use video in your real estate business it is important that it conveys professionalism, experience and value. Why should a consumer list their largest financial asset with you if your real estate videos, frankly, SUCK? The answer is simple – they wouldn’t. They move on to the next website, the next video, the next real estate agent.
The Glidecam is just the latest addition to my arsenal of DSLR cameras, lenses, and microphones. When attached to my Glidecam, the camera ‘flies’ through the property – inside and out – creating an incredibly smooth motion. The viewer in immersed in the scene, as if they are really there. They will see the relationship between rooms and experience the property in its entirety.
Of course, not all video shots require a walkthrough. Static shots of moving objects, panning shots and slider shots are also used where necessary to convey a real ‘feel’ for the property.
Combine the video with appropriate commentary, music and sound effects to give the viewer the whole experience.
Is there still a place for still photographs?
Absolutely. High quality, professional photographs complement a video very well; plus they are essential for real Estate websites and print advertising, and even on the phot sign-board outside the property.
Find out more HERE.
Real estate fly-through videos & photographs packages and options
View sample video clips
Video Packages from $200
Standard house/unit video tour: Fly-through video of a standard house/unit (may also include static, slider or panned video components).
Prestige video tour: Fly-through video of larger prestige property (may also include static, slider or panned video components).
Photography packages from $175
Standard unit photography: Daytime photo coverage of 2 bedroom standard unit. Includes appropriate external images and views. At least 10 images**
Standard house photography: Daytime photo coverage of standard 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom house. Includes appropriate external images and views. At least 15 images**
Prestige home and resort unit photography: Daytime photo coverage of larger prestige home or
resort-style unit. Includes external images and views. At least 25 images**
Combined Video and Photography packages from $350
Standard video tour + photographs package: Fly-through video of standard house (may also include static, slider or panned video components) plus at least 15 photographs**
Prestige video tour + photographs package: Fly-through video of larger prestige house or resort-style unit (may also include static, slider or panned video components) plus at least 25 photograph**.
Sunset video tour + photographs package: Additional to video and photography packages
**More images may be supplied at no extra cost if the property requires it.
Included in all my work:
- Elevated pole photography
- Musical background to video
- Add your own voiceover to video
- An average standard Video and Photography package takes approximately 2 hours to shoot. Photography-only takes less time.
- Photographs are completed within 48 hours of the shoot. Video production may take longer due to additional voice-overs or production work.
- Videos are posted to Youtube and can be embedded into realestate.com.au
- Videos are supplied at Full HD 1920/1080p and viewable on computers, tablets and smartphones.
- All images are colour balanced, enhanced, corrected and supplied in sizes suitable to signage, print and web usage.
- We can assist you in the design of marketing brochures and flyers.
- Prices include GST and are subject to change.
Tip – Presentation of the Property:
Generally, the neater that the property is at the time of the photography, the better it will look. If I am shooting a property and I see something jarring, I will move or remove it (i.e. a brightly coloured child’s toy underneath the dining table or an orange basketball in the middle of the lawn). However, it is not my job to stage the property. This needs to be done by the owner or the agent BEFORE I arrive. My time at the property is to photograph it, not clean it.