My commitment and precautions.
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, and in an attempt to safeguard your health as well as my own, I would ask that property owners and tenants are not present during the photoshoot – as in, keep well away. Not necessarily away from the property, but not in the same room.
Please be assured that I am taking additional precautions during this time which include, but are not limited to the following:
1. I can confirm that the photographer – Tony from Imagination Photography – has not:
a. returned from an overseas trip within the last 14 days.
b. knowingly had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
c. knowingly been in close contact with anyone who has travelled within the last 14 days to one of the countries listed on health.gov.au.
d. experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (including fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing).
2. I will minimise the touching of any surfaces within the property. I need to touch my equipment and will need to immunise any transfer between surfaces and my equipment. I will use hand sanitiser where appropriate and clean my equipment between jobs.
3. I ask that all lights (including bedside lamps and desk lamps be turned on and curtains/blinds open and neat prior to my arrival.
4. I ask that the owner or tenant not be present in the property during the photography.
5. I will be practising ‘social distancing’.